2010-09-08

☆ Winners of the Room Photo Campaign ☆

Heyyy I'm Grumpy Bear

today i know the winner from Room Foto contest v.2

xD

And


And

And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tadah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


xDDDD Thanks for ur wish and Senna VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY

and Please i wish u know first

If i dont hav  \\mRЯm// Gieh

I never won this room

btw Very thanks u Gieh :33333

xDDDDD

The first time idk that the foto contets hav choose

ruby told me someone who join the foto contest hav a special already!!!

and i dont hav special item , ruby too ;____;

i think i never won this foto contest T___T

and i try to re my page~~~


tadah~~~
Lukinas
Ruby moon
Weido

And me xDD


i cant tell u HOW I HAPPYYYYYYYYYY



Yehh~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks u guys for cheer me :__;
i really glad xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



Happy senna day~~ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment