2010-09-17

☆~Welcome to Care Bears Champ Bear!!!~☆

~Welcome to Care bears~

New bear is ~~~ da Champ Bear~!!!


We all nice and cool. 8DD Hope u Close with us Benjamin !!

now u r our Champ bear >: 3 and Please love ur group ;___;

~We love each other~



☆---------------------------☆

I think we got new fwen that We Never know xD

Who O_o??


and~ u know >.<

Grumpy Bear hav Idol too~~ xDDDD

Im play pico too long time and He play too~  He name Paprika :3

im tired to blow kiss to him for a long time and now my flirt is completed xD

Close more~ Close more~~

i asked him , 'Be mine xD'
And he ~ Nod nod~


U r my Idol~ Paprika :3

♡♡ ❤----------------------------------------------------- ❤♡♡


i bored my fccking copy cat a ;___;





;___; they nonstop sent me letter....


☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆


Okie~~ Grumpy Bear Have to go :333

Byebye~~


(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~ I love u Care Bears~

No comments:

Post a Comment