2010-09-02

☆I love when my fwen said 'STOPPP SENNA STOPPP'☆

maybe im crazy lol???


hahahahah xDD

Hey
idk why i feel LOT OF novice bully me now and i feel...NO one can help me ;____;

my fwen never online and novice never stop bully on me .

I just Board pico now... nothing important here...

If no fwen , no group .why i Should play pico more ?? ;__;?

idk i think maybe i'll stop ....

maybe i think too much... maybe just similar ;___;



i TELLING my self now ,, IT JUST SIMILAR  . dont think too much!! u'll get Crazy Grumpy bear!



dont think too muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK



Dont serious SENNA , They just wanna play with U !!!!!!


FCCK i really BORED PICO RYT NOW

LOT OF COPY CAT AND SUCCCK PPL




I tired!!!!!!!!!!

i Just wanna PLAY WITH MY FWEN AND NO ONE BULLY ON ME !!!!


If fccking NOVICE HERE AND READING NOW

Please know GET OUT from me, FCCK. i Pity on u and move ur fccking dirty pussy Go AWAYS FROM ME




I miss the past....





If never hav it again i think this time is Perfect time for stop play pico.....

idk when it changed?





wht ever.... i gonna miss them

No comments:

Post a Comment