2010-08-31

☆Proud Heart Cat☆

Heyyyyy hello I'm Grumpy bear ~

Lucky news today! Care Bears Hav new member ............



But something special... Becuz she didt be my bear!....


dont be lost.... She Be my First Cat!!

Lets meet my Proud Heart Cat!!!!



Please dont think too much about BG becuz our Cat is not ready to Show main pico ryt now >:3

but someday u'll saw his(or her?) main pico and u'll say~ 'ahhhh i remember her~ '

I'm very glad today that i got 1 famous cat to join our group~




I know we not close with My new Cat now but i cant waiting for see u all play togather with my cat around~


-----------------------------------------------


Yeah~ Still hav a GOOD THING for Grumpy bear T___T

Becuz Grumpy Bear very tired about .... copy cat.... Please I'm poor !!!

dont use my nameeeeeeeeeeee ;____;


Sooo~~ Now i changed already~





Sooo Grumpy Bear have to go now~~

I cant waiting for present My cat to u all~ Please take care our group when im not online~
(too hard to see im not online....)


dont forget ~ "WE love each other "

I love u

Secret bear
Share bear 
harmony bear
bedtime bear
bestfriend bear
daydream bear anddddd

Proud Heart Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment