2010-08-28

Hello...everybody...

hey... this is best friend bear's idea.
and then... i think everybears should hav Blog :33

for fight with each other or blame eachother by blog. xDDD


Now our group hav 8 member.
1.Grumpy Bear
2.Bedtime Bear
3.Secret Bear
4.Harmony Bear
5.Best friend Bear
6.Daydream Bear
7.Share Bear
8.Proud heart Cat 


and who wanna join just make close with us before ask. :3

★well... now i should lets u know about me?★


★I'm Grumpy Bears , Please call me senna , or grumpy Bear is up to u.....
just dont call me bitch or slut is cool~~
★living in paradise.
★I'm an honest person, usually too honest. If you can't take it, go shit yourself.
★What also means, yes I'm very fond of myself.

☆Likes☆
☆Drawing..
☆Take a nice foto
☆Food lol
☆Cute guys
☆Music
Knowledge
☆My friend


☆Dislikes☆ 
☆My cat
☆Betray
☆Not enough rest (yeah... i always hav a bad mood. u can feel it!)
☆Katie
☆Copt Cat
☆Novice
☆Who say 'PROP ME RING ME ADD ME'
☆Stalker


OKie u know me enough and that right .>>>>>>>>>>>

Please remember I'm not a KIND PERSON.
and my english sucks BECUZ this fccking english is not my MAIN LANGUAGE.

This is my work~



I just the one in the world who love my friend and my group~



Sooo if u not my friend Please dont bother me .












Who wanna be a CARE BEARS~~

3 comments: