2010-08-29

☆Grumpy bear in Serious time☆

T____T

now i saw a lot ppl join the foto contest...

and i dont know how can i win????????????

My room is really sucks .... and i very very not sure about my room

becuz Who make it cant know the mistake T____T

and i dont know about my mistake of my room becuz when i asked my fwen or ppl
they always said 'COOL , AWESOME , NICE ROOM , VERY WONDERFULL'

AND I CANT KNOW WHT SHOULD I FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!



i lost my mind.....................


and...


i think someone Copy my road and someone Copy Ship from ruby moon's room


wht should i do if someone hav a ROAD from my room and SHIP from ruby room in her room???


here u go


i cant give my room pic and ruby moon's room pic

i'll show u later T___T Becuz if i show now....someone will copy...

i thought i didt think too much!! VERY SAME US!!

★★~~★Now pico hav a new style★~~★★

 I call it 'Senna's style '
 Everything i did, everything i wear , IS SENNA STYLE

Someone accept to me that they copy me << this ok...they still accept..

Someone said I DIDT COPY U!! BUT I JUST CHANGE MY LOOKING WHEN I SAW U!!

O
M
G

How dareeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................


Please dont be a copy cat , Lets be original!







< Copy cat







Grumpy Bears Love to study~~♡♡



Maybe i stole other work and post on my blog??? lol

hahaha~ Please dont be a copy cat okie ?~

1 comment:

  1. senna clamdown they choose 20 winners ull win
    ahahhah there r me in your pict ^^v
    AND there is your CATTT =,= COPY CAT ? sennn ..
    grumpy bears love to study or drawing ? =,=

    ReplyDelete